You’ve probably heard of all the popular apps that are supposed to make you more productive at work, like Slack and Evernote. But what about the lesser-known ones?
Check out our list of the 7 best apps for workplace productivity that you may not have heard of.
They’ll help you keep track of your time, manage your projects, and stay organized!
RescueTime is a time-tracking app that helps you keep track of how much time you’re spending on different activities. It can be really helpful for identifying areas where you might need to adjust your schedule or cut back on distractions.
- Activity tracking: See how much time you’re spending in apps/on websites to measure productivity.
- Website and app blocking: Block out the apps and websites stealing your attention so you can get more done.
- Goals: Set productivity targets and use RescueTime’s reporting to see how well you’re doing.
- Alarms: Set alarms to warn you once you’ve spent more than your allotted time using an app/site.
Stop sending yourself links with Pocket. Pocket is a bookmarking app that lets you save articles, videos, and other web content for offline viewing.
- Save anything: Pocket lets you save any type of content from the web including articles, videos, images, and more.
- Organize your content: Create folders and tags to organize your saved content.
Have you ever wished you could record your screen and share it with others? Or maybe you need to create a video for work, but don’t have the time or money to invest in professional equipment. If so, Loom may be the answer for you! Loom is software that allows users to record their screens and share them with others in just a few simple clicks.
- Record and send videos: Loom lets you quickly record and send short videos to your team members.
- Share your screen: You can also share your screen with others in real-time.
Last Pass is a password manager that allows you to store all of your passwords in one place. This can be a huge timesaver, especially if you have multiple accounts and passwords that you need to remember. Last Pass also offers a variety of other features, including the ability to automatically fill in online forms.
- Store passwords: LastPass stores all your passwords in one secure place so you don’t have to remember them.
- Generate strong passwords: LastPass can generate strong passwords for you so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re looking for a way to get your finances in order, look no further than Mint. Mint is a financial management app that helps you keep track of your spending and budgeting. It’s easy to use and can help you get a better understanding of where your money is going each month.
- Track expenses: Mint lets you track your spending so you can stay within your budget.
- Create budgets: Mint makes it easy to create budgets for different categories of spending.
If you’re like most people, you probably feel overwhelmed and stressed out a lot of the time. It can be hard to focus on your work when all you can think about is everything else that’s going on in your life.
That’s where Serene comes in. Serene is an app that helps you stay focused and productive. It blocks distracting websites and apps, so you can concentrate on the task at hand.
- Website blocker: Block websites that distract you, such as social media and news websites.
- App blocker: You can also block apps that take your attention away from work – social apps, your email app, and anything else getting in the way.
Distraction-free sessions: Work in 20-60 minute sessions with regular breaks to maximize productivity.
- Session timer: This shows you how much time you have left to complete tasks, giving you a motivation boost towards the end of each session.
- To-do lists: Manage tasks and make sure everything gets done by the right team member.
- Day planner: Define your goal for the day, set your tasks, and get stuff done.
- Focus music: Play background music to help you keep your focus.
- Phone silencer: Automatically put your phone on silent mobile while working to avoid unnecessary distractions.
Do you need a better way to organize your tasks and projects? Check out todoist!
It is a great online tool that helps you get things done. You can create lists, assign tasks to different people, and track your progress. Todoist is also available as a mobile app, so you can access it from anywhere.
- Create lists of tasks.
- Assign tasks to different people.
- Track progress on tasks.
- Available as a mobile app.
Do you have a favorite app that’s not on this list?
Let us know in the comments! We’d love to see what else everyone is using.